Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHRIS SLADE VIDEO BLOG 1 - Steel Circle Tour


VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:
Hello this is Slade in Switzerland on tour with Steel Circle my new project which includes Kerri Kelly from Slash's Snakepit and Alice Cooper, Robbie Crane from RATT on bass, Leon from Vengeance and J.J. Bozzi from Lausanne. This beautiful view in the background is of Vinyards and the clouds are a little low today as it's February 2010, The response from the audiences has been more than I could have hoped for, the shows have been full and the band is kick-ass, looking forward to playing again tonight
Bye from Slade in Switzerland

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being here! It was an amazing show last Friday in Pratteln. Wish I could also be there tonight but I've got to work tomorrow :(
    Hope to see you again soon. And say hi to my fellow "SickThings" in London next week!

    ReplyDelete